A heat pump is a great alternative or addition to your heating and cooling system. It works by drawing heat from the outdoors and moving it indoors or by pulling hot air out.
There are a number of benefits to having a heat pump as either your primary or secondary heating and cooling source.
- Two-in-one heating and cooling unit
- Energy-efficient operation
- Reduced wear-and-tear on your furnace and air conditioner
REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
Between our friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps to our experienced technicians, we can help solve any repair or installation need you may have.
- We take into account the size of the space, your usage needs, and your budget to provide you with the most suitable options
- We provide you with the information needed to help you make the right decision
- Our technicians stay up-to-date with the latest technology and techniques to provide you with an efficient, precise repair or installation
Trane’s XR 13 and XR 15
Trane’s XR 13 and XR 15 heat pumps give homeowners high performance, excellent reliability and superior energy efficiency. With innovative technology they will heat and cool and condition your air quietly and affordably.
PREVENTATIVE SERVICE AGREEMENTS
Routine care and service ensures the efficiency and extends the life of your heating and cooling system. We recommend that you have your furnace serviced each fall season and the air conditioner serviced each spring. To eliminate the introduction of mold and mildew into your home we recommend changing the water panel in your humidifier before beginning to use it for winter.
To assist in keeping your equipment at its peak performance we can offer several options with our Preventative Service Agreements.